At first, You need to remove the default slideshow in the Layout Builder, then setup and add the Revolution slider module into the Layout Builder (but I recommend you should not use this module. It made my theme running more slowly, that's the reason why I removed it from my theme's options)
- Change the default slideshow by using the Revolution slideshow.
HOOK – DISPLAYHOMETOPCOLUMN
From Dashboard > OVIC THEME CONFIG > layout Builder
Select theme option which you would like to change slideshow, Click on "Configure" button
- Scroll down to section "DISPLAYHOMETOPCOLUMN"
- Hover over module that you want to remove, then click on "Remove" button.
- You continuously go to “displayhometopcolumn” section, then click on “Add new module” button.
- A popup will appears, choose module "Revolution Slider" from dropdown list in Module label, and choosing "DisplayHome" in Hook execute label. Finally click on "Save" button to save the setting.
- The result is displayed after adding module.
- Check the displaying result in front-end (You may be clear cache before view on front-end)
*** Notice: When you setup the revolution slider, you need to do following the guide in the section: "Custom Modules/4. Revolution slider" (see it in the left menu of this document).